Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well, another loss, another day in the life of a Philadelphia sports fan. This time it was the heartless, pathetic-attempt-at-hockey Flyers causing the frustration. I'm starting to believe the "no building higher than William Penn" curse is true.

Sometimes I seriously wish I wasn't born in south jersey so I would never be a Philadelphia fan. If only I were born 30 minutes north, I would probably have been celebrating a Superbowl this past February. I'd probably even have 27 (I think that's the number) World Championships by the Yankees to relish in, not to mention being a contender year in and year out.

Unfortunately, if this were the case, I think it would be inevitable that I wake up one day, realize I'm a New York fan, and proceed to kill myself.



...I can't win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home